If you want to update your phone to latest firmware you first need to flash leak firmware via odin then you will able to flash official or latest one via odin!
Download Android 4.1.2 Leaked Firmware Galaxy Ace 2
I8160XXMB4_I8160OXAMB4_EUR.ZIP (512 MB)
How to Install:
- Download the firmware from the link above and unzip it on your desktop.
- Download Odin tool and extract the zip: Odin3-v3.07.zip
- Make sure Samsung USB Drivers is installed on your computer.
- Make sure your phone has a decent level of battery juice left (more than 60%).
- Enable USB Debugging mode on you phone from Settings> Applications> Development.
- Turn off your Galaxy Ace 2 and boot it into Download Mode: press and hold the Volume Down+Home (center)+Power keys simultaneously for about 3 seconds. You will see a warning screen asking you to pressVolume Up key to continue to the Download mode
- Now go to the Odin folder and run the program.
- Connect your phone to computer using a compatible USB cable and wait till Odin detects your phone and the ID:COM port turns yellow. If it is not so, check USB connection and the presence of correct drivers.
- The Odin tools comes with the “Auto Reboot” and “F Reset Time” options pre-checked. Do not mess up with any other options.
- Click the PDA button, navigate to the extracted firmware folder and select the file with .tar extension.
- Take a long breath and hit the Start button. The installation will begin and take a few minutes.
- When it is finished, you will see a PASS! message at ID:COM port and your phone will reboot automatically.